Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Were Sybrina Fulton And Trayvon Martin Involved In An Intimate Relationship?


    Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother, will be a guest on “The Ricki Lake Show.” The nationally syndicated talk show airs at 4 p.m. Thursday on WRBW-Channel 65.

Martin was fatally shot by Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman on Feb. 26 in Sanford. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder. The trial is scheduled to start June 10.

In the Lake interview, Fulton discusses her feeling of loss and her son’s character.

“He was a very loving teenager … He still would sleep in my bed and talk on the phone,” Fulton says. “You know, he was just a regular teenager. … He used to call me Cupcake. … I just didn’t get enough kisses from him, enough hugs from him … My heart is just hurtful right now. I think I cried a pool of tears.”

(click link to see original article)

No comments:

Post a Comment